QR Code Link to This Post
2019 Honda FourTrax Recon ES FourTrax Recon & Rincon - $4,449 + Tax/Fees
Call California Custom Trailers & Powersports at (805) 227-4665
2340 PROSPECT AVE, STE 105, PASO ROBLES, CA 93446
Or online at www.calcustompaso.com
- EFFORTLESS ELECTRIC STARTING: When it comes to starting: Turn a key, push a button, and you’re off, even in cold weather. A backup recoil starting system provides added confidence.
- REVERSE MECHANISM AND PARKING BRAKE: Mounted up on the left handlebar along with the parking brake, the Recon’s reverse lever is simple and easy to use.
- ELECTRIC SHIFT PROGRAM (ESP): Shifting between gears should always be this easy. With Honda's available unique ESP system (ES models only), upshifting and downshifting is as simple and fast as pushing one of two handlebar-mounted buttons. ESP is also a bonus when riding in heavy or mud/snow-covered boots.
- STEEL CARGO RACKS: Front and rear steel cargo racks allow payloads of 33 and 66 pounds, respectively.
- LED TAILLIGHT AND BRAKELIGHT: The Recon has a LED taillight and brakelight for durable, long-lasting lighting.
- SEMI-DRY-SUMP ENGINE DESIGN: Compact and lighter-weight, the Recon's semi-dry-sump and overhead valve designs create an engine that's not only shorter from top to bottom, but one that enhances handling by lowering the center of gravity while also allowing for better ground clearance.
- LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- SHAFT DRIVE: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the trail. And an added plus: it helps keep your ATV cleaner, too.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED FLOORBOARDS: Both the Recon and Recon ES have uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping keep mud and debris away.
(MSRP = Manufacture Suggested Retail Price and
does not Include
Factory Freight, Documentation, DMV, Ca Tire
Recycling, and Sales
Current Financing available with little to no
down payment OAC.
3.99% for 12-60MO
Apply directly on our website or stop in the
**Prices listed are the MSRP or sale price and do not include any
taxes, fees, or installed accessories.
rancher, atv, 2wd honda recon HONDA FOURTRAX RECON ES, honda