QR Code Link to This Post
2019 Honda FourTrax Rancher FourTrax Rancher 2WD - $5,349 + Tax/Fees
*Ask for Mike at 805-227-4665
- HONDA PHANTOM CAMO®: A favorite option for many riders, our exclusive Honda Phantom Camo® is a treatment that helps your ATV blend in to a wide range of environments.
- AVAILABLE ELECTRIC POWER STEERING (EPS): Electric Power Steering helps eliminate bump steer and lessens steering effort, especially over rocks, logs and on sidehills. Honda’s system is second to none. There’s no pump, belts, or hoses to fail. Plus you get more boost when you need it: when you’re in four-wheel drive, at lower speeds and in rough conditions.
- REVERSE LEVER: The Rancher’s reverse lever is simple, easy and intuitive to use.
- AVAILABLE ELECTRIC SHIFT PROGRAM: The convenience of push-button shifting with the rugged design of a conventional ATV transmission—that’s what you get with Honda’s exclusive Electric Shift Program (ESP). Just push one button to upshift and one button to downshift. It’s a big plus when you’re wearing heavy work boots or overshoes, or riding in mud or snow. An added benefit: you get genuine compression braking for better speed control when operating in steep terrain.
- IN-TANK FUEL PUMP: The Rancher incorporates an in-tank fuel pump for cooler pump operation, and long pump life.
- SEMI-DRY-SUMP ENGINE DESIGN: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rancher’s overhead-valve, semi-dry-sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also allows for better ground clearance.
- LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT: By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION: Being able to count on crisp performance and starting under any conditions is a must for anyone who depends on their ATV. Thanks to Honda's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)—featuring a 34mm throttle body, 12-hole Denso injector, and an oxygen sensor that allows the fuel mapping to instantaneously adjust to any riding condition—the Rancher not only ensures trouble-free operation in the cold and at varying altitudes, it reduces emissions and enhances fuel efficiency.
- A COMFORTABLE SEAT: A plush seat and open rider triangle (bar/seat/pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Rancher is no exception. With thick, soft foam, it’s exceptionally comfortable.
- SHAFT DRIVE: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the trail. And an added plus: it helps keep your ATV cleaner, too.
- SWINGARM REAR SUSPENSION: On select Rancher models, the rear swingarm incorporates an enclosed, solid-axle design for strength and rigidity. When you need to tow a heavy load, the swingarm eliminates rear suspension squat as the load is placed on the axle itself, not on the rear shock.
- DISC BRAKES (RANCHER IRS MODELS): Rancher IRS models offer disc brakes all around for excellent braking performance.
Call California Custom Trailers & Powersports at (805) 227-4665
2340 PROSPECT AVE, STE 105, PASO ROBLES, CA 93446
Or online at www.calcustompaso.com
We offer in house financing!
Honda, Honda Rancher, ATV, Honda ATV, Polaris, Can am, 2wd,