compensation: We offer comprehensive compensation packages that include a great salary, full benefits, vacation, paid holidays, and a number of great perks! If you are the person we are looking for you already know you are way to unique to fit into a salary range box. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're a rapidly growing, established MSP based in Merced, CA supporting a diverse set of technologies, clients and industries across central California.
We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills. WE ARE HIRING FOR EITHER A POSITION BASED IN THE MERCED OR STOCKTON AREA.
You will work alongside brilliant professionals on cutting-edge technologies and receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll get the benefits of a high energy progressive startup environment without the risk.
Why work with us?
• You'll be a problem-solving ninja who owns extraordinarily complex cases and projects like a boss.
• You'll double your IT knowledge, even if think you're already a badass. PS, if you actually are a badass, (and we really hope you are) we will challenge you to your core and expose you to a breadth of systems and technologies that will make your head spin.
• You'll reach levels of productivity you've only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms.
• You'll make every client a raving fan of you and of Mid Valley IT.
• You'll be constantly challenged and given opportunities to grow and work on fantastic projects!
• You'll be part of a team that works together in a supportive environment. When you work here, your teammates have your back! And your team treats you like family!
• You'll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and create countless fun memories along the way.
• You'll walk into work every day knowing you are empowered to do whatever it takes to delight the customer, deliver exceptional service and ride high on the feeling of control throughout the day because you have the freedom and flexibility to do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.
• At the end of the day, you'll head home with an immense sense of satisfaction knowing you do an important job for a great company!
To get this role, you should:
• Have solid experience high level networking experience. Ideal candidates are, or are on their way to a Cisco certification!
• Be a wise and seasoned Windows server admin (Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy), ideal candidates are, or are on their way to a MCSA/MCSE.
• Have extensive experience with VMWare, SANS, VDI and other virtualization and data center technologies. Ideal candidates are, or are on their way to VCP or greater.
• For the more senior roles; have four or more years in network and systems administration experience, certifications and a resume that demonstrates impressive skill and career growth.
• Strong professional and technical writing and speaking ability
• Be able to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations
• Have a passion for developing technically as well as delivering exceptional customer service
We offer comprehensive compensation packages that include a great salary, full benefits, vacation, paid holidays, and a number of great perks! If you are the person we are looking for you already know you are way to unique to fit into a salary range box.
If this sounds appealing to you, and you think you have what it takes, send your resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers