compensation: Various Pay Rates (Depending on Position) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Visit us for a slice of Pizza and an Interview for a Job Tomorrow! August 21st 2019 from 11:00am - 1:00pm
Exact Staff is currently hiring for various positions (administrative, clerical, warehouse & labor) - If you are looking for full time or part time work we have the opportunities you are seeking.
Please register online before coming to the interview tomorrow - visit: www.exactstaff.com and submit the first portion of you application. Please also have a copy of your updated resume in hand when you come in.
Join us for a piece of Pizza and an interview tomorrow August 21st 2019
2321 W Main St
Turlock, CA 95380
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
A few openings we currently have:
Data entry clerk
• Location Merced - Hours 8am to 5pm - Pay $14.00 to $15.00 depending on experience
• Must have 10 key by touch 60WPM
• Microsoft Excel being able to create spreadsheets
• Professional Appearance
• Must be ok with files that are a little dusty -
Cold Storage Order Selector
• Location Turlock - Hours are 4:00 pm to when trucks are unloaded could be 8 to 16 hour days. Yes! Lots of OT!
• Cold storage
• Riding Pallet Jack
• Order selecting
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Located in Turlock – Pay DOE
• Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements
• Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations
• Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Performing preventative maintenance
• Line manufacturing support systems
• Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
• Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear. Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
• Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting low supply levels to Supervisor
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
• Follow all required work safe practices. This would include lockout-tagout requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
• Responsible for food safety
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Formal Engineering/Maintenance Training desired
• No experience required with certificate, 1 years minimum experience in a maintenance role within a manufacturing facility, preferably food and beverage industry.
• Experience with one or more technical experiences: Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, computer controlled equipment, PLC and HVAC
• Experience on a variety of equipment including lubricating, cleaning, material handling, motor control, relay control, process control and packaging equipment.
• Ability to inspect equipment, recognize potential problems and independently take appropriate corrective action to prevent component failures or equipment down time.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers