QR Code Link to This Post
The Electrician and Plant Maintenance Mechanic will ensure the proper maintenance and operational status of all instrumentation, electrical, & controls. Area of direct responsibility & operations include boiler’s and associated utility systems, plant power distribution systems, plant motor control system, HVAC system, plant compressed air system, & plant water distribution system. This position is designed to support the Front End department, Evaporations department, Aseptic department, Lab, Shipping/Warehouse departments, & Engineering department with their instrumentation, electrical, & controls maintenance needs.
PLESE SUBMIT RESUME, OR COME APPLY ASAP email@example.com
Hilltop Ranch Inc
13890 Looney Rd
Ballico, CA 95303
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
• Understand and follow all facility and department Safety rules and programs.
• Develops or assists the development of plant tag-out/lock-out documentation.
• Operate boilers (including H20 Chemistry) and utility systems, electrical switch gear, motor controls, air compressors, HVAC, plant water distribution, & PLC control systems.
• Conduct preventative maintenance and repair of all plant boilers and utility systems, electrical switch gear, motor controls, air compressors, HVAC, PLC control systems, plant water distribution equipment as needed.
• Troubleshoot instrumentation, electrical, & PLC control system problems throughout the plant.
• Assist Plant Manager in the maintenance of the plant documentation. Provides red-lines for P&ID’s, panel schedules, one-line diagrams, wiring diagrams, schematics, motor index, & instrument index, etc. for any changes being made.
• Basic pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic experience
• Prefer strong electrical experience including 3 phase, 480 volt power systems, DC and VF drive systems and PLC trouble shooting
• Experience using a forklift, power tools, grinders, break press, mills, lathes, ect.
• MIG/STICK welding experience, the ability to read blueprints
• Train/Assist in other members of the Utility Group in their areas of responsibility, acting as mentor for the development of qualified IE&C Technicians.
• Research parts needed for work/repairs and properly utilize the parts inventory and work order systems.
• Provide purchasing & construction oversight to meet company standards for IE&C projects.
• Cover areas of the facility as assigned by the Plant Manager.
• H20 (Fresh & Effluent) Testing
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• World Class safety performance of all members at Hilltop Ranch Inc.
• Minimal utility downtime.
• Known for assisting Front End, Evaporations, Aseptic, Lab, & Engineering with their Instrumentation, electrical, & control maintenance needs.
• Continuing education in the instrument, electrical, & controls of the plant.
• Industrial Electrician: 2 years(Preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, with solid skills in instrumentation, electrical. PLC controls and mechanical are a plus.
• California Boiler Operator License or certification is a plus.
• Ability to understand, and assist with system design and changes.
• Experienced in reading blueprints and schematics.
• Computer skills with Excel, Access, Word and email systems.
• Available to work overtime (end of shift and during previously scheduled days off).
• Candidate should be teamwork oriented with great communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU:
• An incredible culture of pride and innovation within a business run by the 1st family generation of the founder
• Competitive salary and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan